Chrys N. Jay’s theme for the A to Z Blog Challenge is Love and Romance. Follow us and the posts will go directly to your inbox. Don’t worry, after April Chrys N. Jay goes back to our once a week schedule, so your inbox won’t explode.
N: NEW TRICKS
A lot! After all, who doesn’t get tired of the same old thing day in and day out? Try a few new little tricks here and there to spice things up. You don’t need something new every day, unless you want to. Add in one or two new things a week and I think you’ll see a big difference in your love life! Here’s a few things to start you off.
- Write your lover a love letter or poem on a sheet of paper. Glue it to thin cardboard. Cut it up into puzzle-shaped pieces. Mail them all the pieces. Or, mail one puzzle piece each day.
- Unplug the TV. Put a note on the screen saying ‘Turn me on instead’.
- Write ‘I love you’ on the bathroom mirror with a piece of soap.
- Buy a lottery ticket. Give it to your lover with a note attached: “I hit the jackpot when I met you”
- Spread rose petals all over the bedroom
- Bring home a small unexpected gift each week. One of my friends has a ‘Happy Friday’, where they do this. Sometimes is a larger gift, but usually a small trinket, token, flowers, candy bar or other small item. It must work. They’re going on 40 years of togetherness.
- Write a love note or poem and place it under the driver’s side windshield wiper of their car.
What are some ideas that you have to add some ‘new’ to your romance?